Devic Earth is looking for a Motion Graphic Artist & Video Editor for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Marketing Team which brings our Pure Skies technology to the public. We would love to have you join our fun and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ability to source high quality visuals, tools for stock footage, etc to ensure videos are delivered from start to end and work on audio and video quality enhancement, etc.
15-20% of the role involves video production, scripting, directing, shooting with the crew hired and end to end work.
- Trend Jacking.
- Excellent grasp of English language, transcriptions, and ability to create content in multiple languages for global markets using video tools.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner - ability to take clear briefs and convert them into high quality enriching content.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently, self motivated.
- Avid reader, a researcher who tracks competition & industry trends.
- Penchant for digital tools, new technologies like a digital native.
- Bachelor’s in Motion Graphics, Video editing, 2D animation, video production with knowledge of Adobe suite, FCP, movie maker and graphic design tools. Additional tools like Canva, Lumen 5 preferred.
- 4-6 years’ experience.
- Ability to work shift gears as part of the agile marketing team (on-site, off-site, and travel when necessary for content production).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Devic Earth is the leader in plug-and-play air pollution control equipment. Based in Bangalore, our fast-growing company is VC-funded, has on-boarded dozens of customers, has won multiple awards, and has been extensively covered in the media.
Salary: ₹45,000-50,000 per month (₹5.4-6 lakh CTC per annum), provident fund (PF), health insurance, generous leave policy, and a professional development program. Employee stock options (ESOPs) will begin after we reach a certain revenue target.
Experience: 4-6 years minimum
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Marketing
At Devic Earth, we hire stellar people who are smart, work hard, are sincere, and are easy to get along with.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment. We administer our policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits without regard to race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.