Devic Earth is hiring a Senior Manager- Marketing for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Marketing Team which brings our Pure Skies technology to the public. We would love to have you join our fun and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Area 1: Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement, manage Marketing Strategy with management
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Create and deploy global Marketing budgets with periodic checks in sync with company revenues
- Track and report marketing metrics to the executive management and board
Area 2: Determine KPI’s of the marketing department & set up an agile team
- Recruit at least 2 “A-level” players to Devic Earth each year
- Fire any “C-level” Marketing Team member who fail to improve after one quarter
- Determine courses for the Professional Development Program for each Marketing Team member
- Coach and mentor each Marketing Team member
- Set 30-day, 60-day, 90 day goals for each team member with quarterly appraisals, one on one feedbacks and team member growth
Area 3: Design, Plan and execute online and offline marketing strategies globally
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures budgeting, campaign analysis and tracking, monitoring procedures in India and overseas
- Integrate online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company website, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness, and drip marketing initiatives for India and overseas.
- Constantly deploy newer initiatives, campaigns, event IPs to provide market leadership position to Devic Earth
- Deploy latest technologies and best practices across all Marketing functions
Area 4: Establish effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders with executive management:
- Ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement of for both internal sales team and channel partners via marketing demand generation initiatives.
- Work with teams like HR, Admin, Design & Development, Sales, Management, etc to create insight driven initiatives and technical documentation where necessary
- Create out-of-house expertise and develop agencies in India and across the world for Marketing, PR, Digital, events, Translation, Design and other initiatives to enhance Devic Earth’s presence globally
- Bias for action and integrity
- High ownership and ability to thrive in an evolving business environment
- High initiative, individual thinker and contributor
- B2B SAAS Marketing Experience mandatory for atleast 5 years
- Proven experience leading, mentoring and growing 5 – 15 member teams across content, design, demand gen, video, PR, etc
- High level communication and executive presence
- Work experience with multiple agencies, freelancers and PR personnel across the country
- Overseas markets experience of Americas and Europe is preferred but not mandatory
We are a green-tech start-up that has developed a breakthrough technology that is revolutionizing our approach to environmental pollution. Based in Bangalore, our company is growing quickly, has won multiple awards, and has been extensively covered in the media.
Salary: INR 14 – 16 lakhs per annum including provident fund (PF), health insurance, generous leave policy, and a professional development program. Employee stock options (ESOPs) will begin after we reach a certain revenue target.
Experience: 7-10 years
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: Full time, Work From Office
Reporting to: CEO
At Devic Earth, we hire stellar people who are smart, work hard, are sincere, and are easy to get along with.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment. We administer our policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits without regard to race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.
However, we are a tobacco free workplace and do not hire candidates who smoke or use tobacco.