Devic Earth is looking for an RF/EMC Engineer for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our growing Engineering team which designs, implements, and develops our RF-based pollution control technology products. We would love to have you join our innovative and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through its mission of Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
We are a Greentech start-up with revolutionary breakthrough technology to mitigate environmental pollution. Our fast-growing company has onboarded dozens of customers, won multiple awards, and been extensively covered in the media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the product certification requirement and standards as per country requirements.
- Pre-compliance testing, fault diagnosis, and troubleshooting of a wide range of EMI and RF problems.
- Carry out product certification testing in accordance with Indian, European, and international standards.
- Analyse simulation and field-testing results and provide recommendations for mitigation of any issues.
- Inspect and control RF paths to meet federal regulations and standards.
- Perform antenna measurements in the anechoic chamber (2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz).
- Analyse the Technical reports in accordance with the standards as per ETSI and FCC.
- Understand requirements from customers and coordinate with the Certification agency.
- Report to the Project Engineering Head about the product EMC activities it’s a hierarchy of testing.
- Update specification sheet and ISO documents w.r.t to product development.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and other business partners to develop end-products.
- Support the R&D and engineering teams to develop next-generation RF devices for the mitigation of air and water pollution.
- Collaborate with the external outsourced engineering and design teams for seamless execution of projects.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with knowledge in RF/EMC/Hardware design.
- Deep understanding of electrical safety; EMC; RF certification processes in global markets.
- Experience in using a network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, RF power meters, and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of cellular technologies such as GSM, 3G, 4G, and LTE.
- Knowledge of antennas and electromagnetic propagation
- Experience in analysis of electromagnetic interference and finding the root cause of EMC problems.
- Knowledge of EMC design rules, such as cable segregation, earthing, shielding specifications, equipotential grounding, etc.
- Experience in overseeing the transition of development hardware into production, including environmental testing, qualification testing, and design certification.
- Should Have good knowledge of the consumer electronics domain.
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills, and the ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Should have good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
Salary: 75,000/- per month (based on CTC of 9,00,000 Lakhs per year). Benefits include a provident fund (PF), individual health insurance, COVID insurance, a generous leave policy, and a professional development program.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience working in the industry
Language: English (Required)
Job Type: Full time