Devic Earth is looking for Quality Test Engineer at our head office in Bangalore to wrok with the manufacturing and assembly unit. The role will be part of our Engineering and operations team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work Closely with the Product and Operations Team during PCB Assembly Design.
- Carry out Inspection and testing of electronic sub-assemblies by test procedures and the PCB standards.
- Proficient use of soldering and de-soldering equipment and Repair and replace faulty components as necessary or record failure reason and pass to R&D Department for further investigation.
- Basic PCB manufacturing process, PCB industry, state-of-the-art PCB technology, and cost drivers.
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
- Audit the process and prepare documentation as per ISO requirements.
- Responsible for test report creation, product failure analysis, and documentation.
- Assemble the PCB boards in the enclosure to their final state.
- Assist the team in the evaluation of air quality monitors.
- Testing and Troubleshooting techniques in the electronics domain are a must.
- Previous work experience as a quality engineer or similar role.
- Have a good knowledge of the PCB fabrication and manufacturing process.
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation.
- Vendor qualification & interaction with them to resolve vendor-related issues and check the feasibility of testing & implementing at the vendor end.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities with a good handle on electronic fundamentals.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and team contributor.
- Knowledge of RF and Wireless systems (preferable).
We are a green tech company that is the leader in stand-alone air pollution control equipment. Based in Bangalore, our fast-growing company is VC-backed, has onboarded dozens of customers, won multiple awards, and has been extensively covered in the media.
The Quality Test Engineer will help test, validate, and troubleshoot the pollution control equipment that will impact millions of people across the globe.
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience. Benefits include an employee stock option program, PF, health insurance, COVID hospitalization insurance, and a professional development program for ongoing education.
Experience: 1-3 years
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: Full time, Work From Office
At Devic Earth, we value integrity, intelligence, hard work, and sincerity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of work, professionalism, and outcomes.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies about recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits without regard to race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.
However, we are a tobacco free workplace and do not hire candidates who smoke or use tobacco.