Devic Earth is a green tech start-up with a breakthrough technology that has revolutionized our approach to air pollution. Our fast-growing company is VC funded, has onboarded several clients, won multiple awards, and extensively covered in the media – all in these three years.
The specific duties of the Plant Technician, include performing the day-to-day operations in plant, maintaining plant and office infrastructure, inventory, conducting quality checks for raw material and finished goods, handle customer service, implementing best practices across all levels, appropriate documentation and ensure regulatory compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the day-to-day plant operations related to assembly of product are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective manner.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Upkeep of Air Quality Monitors
- Upkeep of plant and ensure it is safe and secure at all times.
- Conduct quality checks for raw materials, raise request for material and maintain stock issued for assembly of units.
- Ensure that there is no shortage of all components by raising requests for procurement as per ROL.
- Ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Perform quality controls and fulfil production KPIs.
- Assist in Packing & Logistics
- Provide prompt and quality customer service.
- Maintain A/C, Electrical ,UPS and other infrastructure in the plant & office
- Ensure overall safety of plant & office infrastructure.
- All activities are to be conducted as per the core values of the company
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits and assembly
- Ability to envision and design assembly of electrical components.
- Ability to identify alternative solutions and source the components required.
- Ability to identify the right product at the right price and at best quality.
- Experience in operation and maintenance of Fire safety equipment.
- Experience in conducting quality checks of raw materials and products
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking skills
- Good organisational skills
- Upholds high ethical standards.
Salary: Rs. 2,40,000 annul CTC.
Benefits: After confirmation, benefits include provident fund (PF), health insurance, COVID hospitalisation insurance, and a professional development program.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience: Minimum of 3 years work experience as electrical technician involved in assembly or manufacture of electrical products at a manufacturing concern.
Language: English (Strong proficiency in spoken and written English required); Kannada
Job Type: Full time
At Devic Earth, we value integrity, intelligence, hard work, and sincerity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of work, professionalism, and outcomes.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies related to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits irrespective of race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.