Devic Earth is looking for a Graphic Designer Intern for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Marketing Team which brings our Pure Skies technology to the public. We would love to have you join our fun and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Design eye-catching and compelling B2B Marketing and Sales collaterals such as social media posters, banners, brochures, flyers, pitch decks, newsletters, whitepapers, guidebooks, etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, Figma, etc.
- Prepare variety of rough drafts and present your ideas
- Improve existing designs and images
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Use the appropriate colors, fonts and layouts as per Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Design Manager and Content Writer to produce the final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Trend Jacking
- Excellent grasp of English language, transcriptions, and ability to create content in multiple languages for global markets using designing tools
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner - ability to take clear briefs and convert them into high quality enriching content
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently, self-motivated
- Avid reader, a researcher who tracks competition & industry trends Penchant for digital tools, new technologies like a digital native
- Knowledge of Adobe suite, FCP, graphic design tools. Additional tools like Canva, Lumen 5 preferred
- Ability to work shift gears as part of the agile marketing team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
About Us: We are a green-tech start-up that has developed a breakthrough technology that is revolutionizing our approach to environmental pollution. Based in Bangalore, our company is growing quickly, has won multiple awards, and has been extensively covered in the media.
Salary: ₹10,000 per month
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: 3 months intern
Reporting to: Design Manager, Marketing
At Devic Earth, we value integrity, innovation, hard work, humility, and sincerity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation and benefits without regards to race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.
However, we have a strict no tobacco policy and will not consider current smokers or tobacco users.