Senior Environmental Engineer
Devic Earth Pvt Ltd
Devic Earth is looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Engineering Team which brings our Pure Skies air pollution control technology to the public.
The Senior Environmental Engineer will help develop and improve Devic Earth's air pollution control equipment. Strong experience in air pollution control and monitoring is required.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Provide guidance on specifications to follow in Pure Skies installations
Analyze the customer's location and the nature of pollutants at that site so that the installation team can place our equipments in optimal locations. You must understand the interactions between pollutants and dependence on climatic conditions, as well as the impact of existing air pollution control devices employed at the site. Knowledge of atmospheric chemistry is preferred.
2. R&D on the next generation Pure Skies technology
Design engineering verification tests and experiments (lab and field) to test device performance under varying conditions.
3. Provide guidance on air quality data analysis
Review data from our equipment and draw appropriate conclusions. Provide guidance to our Data Analyst on the different parameters that need to be taken into account. This involves an understanding of the possible parameters that could play a role in the increase or decrease of pollution in a particular area.
4. Oversee customer reporting and support
Understand customer requirements in terms of reports and updates, and ensure these are provided in a timely manner. The Engineer will work closely with the data analyst to provide the required information after doing the due diligence and quality checks.
5. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
6. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
7. Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
8. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
Strong hands-on experience in air pollution control and monitoring
Knowledge of laws pertaining to air pollution norms in India
Problem-solving and troubleshooting
Proficiency in written and spoken English. Poor English writing skills will not be tolerated.
Strong written and spoken communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office
Handling of objections, customer requests, and complaints
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
In addition, soft skills like active listening, verbal and written communication are essential to success. You should also balance being able to work individually and as part of a team.
:Full Time, Permanent
:PG (M.Tech in Environmental)
:6 - 11 years
:₹ 10,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.