Devic Earth is hiring a Content Writer Intern for our Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Marketing Team which brings our Pure Skies technology to the public. We would love to have you join our fun and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create Hypotheses, Implement and test content at every stage of Customer Journey orchestrating content across different platforms online & offline using a unique brand voice
- Create content that spurs demand for Pure Skies, such as industry brochures, industry infographics, ebooks, guides, templates, case studies, survey reports, courses, sales collaterals, copy for website and landing pages, etc.
- Work on tools like Google Keyword planner, Hubspot, Google Analytics, MailChimp/SendGrid, Hootsuite, Canva, etc to create the variety of content required for the user journey
- Research, study competition, positioning and follow a unique voice for the brand
- Work on SEO content that ranks and scores well across competition and category
- Measure & rectify Demand Generation Content through strong targets and metrics like views, reach, engagement rate, downloads, economic value & conduct periodic content SEO audits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, scripting for video production & content trend jacking
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner - ability to give clear briefs to designers, social media executives and grasp Marketing & company objectives quickly
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Avid reader, a researcher who tracks competition & industry trends
- Penchant for digital tools, new technologies like a digital native
- Bachelor’s in creative writing, journalism, English, or Environment sciences fields preferred
- Ability to work as an active member of the Marketing Team (on-site, off-site, and travel when necessary for content production)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Preference for candidates with Journalism / Content production brands with a high focus on content for SEO and audiences
About Us: We are a green-tech start-up that has developed a breakthrough technology that is revolutionizing our approach to environmental pollution. Based in Bangalore, our fast- growing company has onboarded dozens of customers, has won multiple awards and has been extensively covered in the media.
Salary: ₹10,000 per month
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: 3 months intern
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
At Devic Earth, we value integrity, innovation, hard work, and sincerity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies about recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation and benefits without regards to race, religion, caste, colour, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by
However, we have a strict no tobacco policy and will not consider current smokers or