Content Writer & Communications specialist
Devic Earth is looking for a Content Writer for our Kadugodi, Bangalore head office. This role will be part of our Marketing Team which brings our Pure Skies technology to the public. We would love to have you join our fun and cutting-edge green technology company that is helping to improve lives every day through Clean Air for All (#PureSkies).
We are a green-tech company that has developed a breakthrough technology which is revolutionizing our approach to environmental pollution. Based in Bangalore, our fast-growing company is VC backed, has onboarded dozens of customers, has won multiple awards, and has been extensively covered in the media – all in the two years of operations.
We are looking for a Content Writer and Communication specialist to develop and create content for print, digital media, and product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content should be produced on tight deadlines. You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing as well as Sales team, communicate with company leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer who also has an editorial bent of mind. He/she will draft and edit compelling, dynamic content that captures the attention and interest of our target audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business
● Planning and executing in digital space and managing, developing, curate content strategy for digital channels working with divisions.
● Work across business functions to create powerful narratives and visual elements to communicate company objectives and initiatives for internal and external audiences
● Planning and executing digital-first content strategies with a content-calendar approach aligned to business and corporate-level goals and objectives.
● Take complex ideas and concepts and translate them to relatable and actionable copy for target audiences on all marketing channels
● Researching and organizing facts and sources
To produce persona-based content for various stages of the funnel, including eBooks, white papers, case studies,
live webinars, guides, videos, etc.
● Interviewing sources
● Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
● Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
● Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
● Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
● Update website content as needed
● Propose and promote writing standards, and actively participate in creating mechanisms to scale best writing practices
● BS/MS degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related discipline.
● Min. 5+ years of relevant corporate experience
● Senior management acumen and experience working with senior leadership
● Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills and experience in creating, adapting and unifying content for multiple channels
● Critical thinker, creative problem solver with keen attention to detail and quality.
● Required experience in a web or intranet and social media focused environments,
● Good understanding of web editing skills and exposure in Content Management Systems (CMS) – HubSpot is an added advantage
● Self-starter, resourceful with an ability to work independently
● Ability to collaborate with other employees based in various time zones
● Demonstrated ability in storytelling and a passion for using creative imagery to communicate and engage audiences
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
● Familiar with social collaboration tools.
● Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Salary: ₹50,000-55,000 per month (₹5.4-6 lakh CTC per annum), employee stock options, provident fund (PF), health insurance, COVID hospitalization insurance, generous leave policy, and a professional development program.
Experience: 5 years minimum
Language: English (Verbal and written fluency required)
Job Type: Full time
At Devic Earth, we look for people who are smart, hard-working, easy to get along with, and are team players.
Devic Earth Private Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits without regards to race, religion, caste, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status protected by applicable law.