Devic Earth is hiring a Channel Partner Manager to coordinate our channel sales. They will sell our products through our channel partners to our customers. This role will be part of our Sales Team which brings our Pure Skies air pollution control technology to our target customers in heavy industries. This position requires extensive travel to meet customers with our channel partners. Experience in B2B sales is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for demos, installations, and servicing in coordination with our service technicians and operations team
- MBA from reputed university
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Strong B2B sales experience, particularly to heavy industries and/or manufacturing
- Experience with enterprise sales
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Poor English writing skills will not be accepted.
Salary: Rs. 6-8 lakhs per annum CTC (fixed component) plus Rs. 5.04 lakhs Sales Linked Incentives (at “on target compensation”) p.a. Benefits include an Employee Stock Option Pool (ESOPs to start after the company meets certain revenue targets), provident fund (PF), individual health insurance, generous leave policy, and a professional development program.
Experience: 4-8 years of experience in B2B sales
Language: English (Fluent reading and writing required), Hindi (required)
Job Type: Full time; Work from Office
At Devic Earth, we hire stellar people who are smart, work hard, are sincere, and are easy to get along with.